“Here I am.”
“Calling Lola Mobile.”
Artificial Intelligence is here and it’s going to stay. In the sphere of business, AI is poised to deliver a transformational impact. Though it is already in use across thousands of companies, we have just simply started to scratch the surface of its potential to ease and improve marketing, customer experience, sales and operations.
- Business leaders specifically believe AI is going to be fundamental in future so much so that 72% termed it a business advantage.(Source:PwC)
- 38% of the businesses polled are already using AI technologies and 26% plan to do so by 2018.(Source: narrative science)
- 58% of US business executives polled were already using AI—particularly in conjunction with big data technologies. Of those, (32%) said voice recognition and voice response solutions were the AI technologies they used most. The study showed that organizations also used AI for machine learning (24%) and as virtual personal assistants (15%).(Source: eMarketer)
- While 20% of the employees are wary of unemployment due to AI, 29% believe that it improves operating efficiency.(Source:Artificial Intelligence in Real World) .
- 55% of the business leaders believe that the benefits of leveraging AI in business to boost productivity outweigh the potential downside of employment concerns.(Source:PwC)
- 100 million consumers will shop in augmented reality by 2020. It is also predicted that 85% of customer interactions will be managed without a human by that time.(Source:Gartner)
- 60% of the customers agree that AI can reduce the time it takes to get answers while still being highly tailored to their preferences.(Source:PwC)
- By 2020, Customer digital assistants will recognize customers by face and voice across channels and partners.(Source: Gartner)
- 58% of the businesses agree that predictive analytics is the dominating their organization AI. (Source: narrative science)
- 30% of all companies will employ AI to augment at least one of their primary sales processes by 2020.(Source: Gartner)
Evolution is the law of nature and business too. The most adaptive and nimble business will thrive in the changing environment. Organizations that sense the change and seize the opportunities will gain advantage in the current AI landscape. Whether AI replacing employable humans is coming true or not, humans using AI is surely going to replace the ones not using them.