One of the important needs of every business today is to find the right digital partner to help them work better and work differently. The key point is to cater to the challenges of increasing demands with IT costs not putting a dent in your profits. Every organization is in need of a reliable and capable global partner to simplify the existing IT infrastructure and keep ahead of changing times. This is the prime reason for businesses shifting to AWS.
Amazon Web Services(AWS) is a secure cloud services platform. It provides a spectrum of services such as global compute, storage, database, analytics, application and deployment solutions to help businesses grow faster, scale quickly and lower IT costs. Millions of customers around the globe are leveraging AWS products and solutions to build sophisticated and intelligent applications.
Choosing an AWS partner brings these 5 main advantages to a business
- Expertise: An AWS partner has deepened their AWS skills and knowledge through training programs designed by AWS experts. They can help you differentiate your business from competitors and better serve your customers. They could help you save time, money and prevent fatal mistakes that could set you back.
- Single point of contact: Having a single point of contact for your IT headaches is crucial for organizations. An AWS partner will be your single point of contact for initial assessment, suggestions, migration and addressing issues. They can make an initial assessment of your infrastructure to prepare you for the migration. They can provide a comprehensive view of your migration to AWS including the IT, business and financial impacts. They can seamlessly migrate your infrastructure to AWS.
- Business efficiency: Your AWS partner can manage your IT infrastructure, giving you time to focus on your business. They better understand the settlement model of AWS and provide dedicated business support on favourable terms than those offered by AWS to individual customers. They will have the right kind of training and knowledge to resolve issues. They can monitor 24×7 to proactively identify and resolve glitches that may arise.
- Optimization: User expectations, applications and businesses are constantly changing and your AWS partner can help you anticipate these changes, make modifications while optimizing cost and finding new avenues to leverage the technology for your business.
- Cost efficiency: Your partner is always up-to-date with AWS services, updates, offers and discounts, so you can get the most out of your partnership with them.